Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Howdy Ya'll!

Howdy Ya'll! Well these past few days have been great! :) All the kids get up and head to school while I stay in my nice warm bed! Then I get up and my mom and I go for a walk since it is BEAUTIFUL outside. 86 degrees.. cue the angels singing! haha We have a few friends that come with us along the way...

Good Ol Daisy and our cat Bronco... or is it Cougar... cant keep track of them there are 13 now. Yeah. Our cats had kittens again. My mom is so mad. We talk about everything on our walk.. but mainly college. Then we make breakfast and then we start the day! :) it is so fun talking to my mom and get to know her better. Crazy that I have lived with her my whole life and I have learned more about her this week then 18 years of seeing her everyday. Sad, I know but better than never! Well my list is getting checked through! Im getting closer and closer to leaving! I finally figured out my schedule, and I have 17 credits. I wanted 13 but daddy said he aint paying if i dont have more than 14. My classes are:

Family Foundations- MW - great professor. Was highly recommended and his class was actually full and its a 200 class not a 100 so i didnt think i would make it in but i emailed him and he said yes! :) so excited to be in his class.

Home and Family Management- MWF- Had to take this class because it fit perfectly in my schedule and i really didnt have a choice. Professor is boring but class is easy.

Art 101-TTH-so pumped! Great professor. fun class.

Science Foundations-MW- Good professor.

Beauty and Creativity-MWF- Excited for this class! sounds like a blast!

Art 110- This class is an online class, not the biggest fan of online but had no choice. but im not to worried about it.

Clogging-TTH- hahaha soo excited CLOGGING! who clogs? oh yeah! no one! haha Kaylee and I will be taking this one together. :)

All my classes are between 9-2 and only 2 classes on Friday! :) Perfect if i do say so myself.
(sorry you probably dont care at all but... this is MY blog.) ;)

Well Wesley offically leaves tomorrow at 6 A.M. to take on the world! To say goodbye, yesturday all the cousins got together at Uncle Aarons house and the boys played dunk ball and the men went hot tubing. while the women chatted. (of course.) and then we all said goodbye.
Gretchen,Whitney,me,Brooklynn
 
Then today Wesley, Molly, and I all decided to get together and say goodbye to wesley and talk about college. So this morning, go up, picked wesley up and we went to yukon and.....went to Goodwill... i seriously have a problem i think. BUT look what i found! :)

 I was looking for a record player... but no such luck. Then we met Molly at Chick Fil A and ate and talked. It has been FOREVER since we have hanged out. I havent seen Molly (other than church) for a whole year. so we had alot to talk about. haha then we went to her house, talked and then watched Taken. greatest movie ever. I love that movie so much. one of my favorites. Then we went home.
College Students!
 

When I got home my mom, Gretchen, and Tyler were at the doctor because they got poison ivy from family pictures! btw! Family pictures are coming soon! they are going to be awesome! :) Oh speaking of which! Kellan? Kellen? not sure on the spelling, got pictures done!

 What a cutie he is! 6 months already! Then I got more textbooks in the mail for college and started working on Emily Feldman's shoes. and i FINALLY got them done! :) they are freakin awesome. I like them better than mine..
 
 

so wear them ALL the time Emily!


My dad is so crazy. Today my mom went in their closet to talk to my dad after he got back from feeding the cows and this is what she saw...

and she asked why do you have 60 cans of pop? and his reply? Thats the way I roll.

Until next time!

Love,

Shantelle



3 comments:

  1. Love reading your post!!! Please write every day at school, I don't want to miss anything. I will be lonely without you!! You are remarkable!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too, Shantellie! What a fun blog! Your dad is hilarious! I miss everyone there. Thanks for the updates! Good luck at BYU I

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good and funny!! Are you too busy to do another post? I thought so. I better get on face book if I want to see what's up in your life. I'm sure college is amazing! Love you, honey. Don't get engaged or married until we see and approve him, okay? We have about 30 missionaries that will soon be RM's that we want you to check out. K girl?

    Love thee, G-ma

    ReplyDelete