Sunday, September 23, 2012

Work Hard, Play Hard

Hey guys! its been a while! I was going to write all about getting here and all that jazz but i have NO time its a work hard, play hard nowadays so..sorry if they arent very detailed. but hey! Im doing them! Well this weekend was super fun and exciting! I got a calling! I am visiting teaching coordinater and we got our fhe brothers today which is awesome! On Friday, three of my roommates went to the Dirty Dash in Utah, which is a 5k through mud! they had a blast and had the scars to show it! haha So Kaylee, my roommate Rachel and I all had the apartment to ourselves! So on Friday we vowed to not do any homework. (that is pretty crazy if i do say so myself) So we went to Mormon Tabernacle Choir in the BYU-I conference center. It was AMAZING. Kaylee had a date :) so me and Rachel and my friend Carlos sat together and there was some freak next to us and he was dancing and singing haha. Poor Rachel. But it was funny to watch. haha I also met a girl from Idaho or Oregon. She was super nice and fun! then after that Carlos and I went to Kiwi Loco (fro yo) with some of my other friends and then we went running through the sprinklers and drank hot coco. I came in at about 1 then Kaylee, Rachel, and I watched cute songs on youtube. There is a song called What are Words and it is a great song but sooo sad. (my song of the post/date today) Then we went to bed and got up at 10 and worked on homework till 6 haha KILL ME. but we watched Swan Princess and disney youtube videos. Then Carlos and Luis came over to make orange chicken and white rice together. SOO FREAKIN GOOD! Then we went to Sammys which is groups of bands that come and preform and we went and it was so cool and we got free cds from the bands. Then we went to the Hart for a sweet dance party and it was so packed and super fun! Then we went to Shake Out and had fries and FRY SAUCE! haha I had never had it before but it was super good. haha Then today, we got up, and went to church at 9:30 am and got a calling. went to all my meeting and then came home and me and Kaylee were in charge of Sunday dinner and we made lasagna (well actually Kaylee did because we were all asleep from watching Sence and Senceability sorry cant spell) and when I was sleeping our FHE brothers come over and introduced theirselves and they were super nice and then there was a meeting for all people with callings and then we came home and Kaylee started making homemade ice cream and we invited an apartment every sunday night for ice cream "sundays" haha sundays haha good one right!? well everyone is here and I am in my room like a loser so I better get out there!
 
 
My Side of the Room!
 
Me, Kaylee, Rachel, Jackie, Kenzie, and Ellyn
AKA my roommates!
 
 
until next time,
 
Shantellie! 
 
What are Words
by: Chris Medina
 

4 comments:

  1. So Fun I love reading about your collage adventures! Fry sauce is the best! thats how I gained the freshman 15! Yes! its that good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shantilly! Loved your blog and pictures of your room and roommates! You are so busy, but I am proud of you for studying and still having lots of fun. Tell Kalee hi for me. You are cool, cute and cat like cuddly, and that is why I love you!! Crazy missionary, G-ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shantilly, time to write another blog!! I am missing you. It is now Sunday, October 14th and you haven't updated for 2 and a half weeks. I want to hear about your feelings about going on a mission and what you are thinking. I love you. Grandma PS. I don't trust FB. Yesterday I commented on a bunch of Grants OLD photos on FB and I got responses back from people I didn't mean to read that stuff. What in the world? Help me, as you know, I am FB challenged, actually challenged in lots of ways! Har! Love you again, G-ma

    ReplyDelete